The Atlanthal hotel***, the thalassotherapy centre, as well as Les Terrasses d’Atlanthal (two-star hotel), Le Biarritz (two-star hotel) and the Thalmar centre are open all the year round.
- All our prices are net, including VAT, taxes and services. Tourist tax, drinks and personal expenses are not included in the cost. The prices for thalassotherapy (with no accommodation) apply all the year round.
- We would advise you to book your stay one month in advance. As soon as a deposit has been paid, which represents 30 percent of the cost of the holiday, you will receive confirmation in writing, together with an appointment for the initial medical check-up.
- Our cancellation policy: up to 28 days prior to arrival date – no cancellation fee; 27 to 21 days prior to arrival date – 25 % of the cost of the holiday; 20 to 8 days prior to arrival date - 50 % of the cost of the holiday; 7 to 2 days prior to arrival – 75% of the cost of the holiday. From 2 days up to the arrival date – full cost of holiday.
Any unclaimed meals (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner) are not deducted from the all-inclusive cost of the holiday.
- In the event of a counter-indication detected in the medical check-up, a refund of the deposit will be paid in full.
- Payment for packages with hotel accommodation shall be made in cash at the end of the stay. The cost of the medical check-up is € 25,00, a compulsory fee that shall be paid at the medical office direct.
- Payment for spa treatment packages with no accommodation shall be made on the first day of treatment.
- For fiscal reasons, we ask our guests to settle any kinesitherapy treatments at the medical office at the time of the initial check-up prior to the treatment. Any kinesitherapy treatments will be deducted from the package cost of the holiday, as they shall be settled either at one of our hotels or at the thalassotherapy centre direct.
- In the event of litigation, the Mediator of the French Republic may be appointed; the court of Bayonne shall be the sole competent jurisdiction.
- We would like to remind you that a medical check-up is compulsory. In the absence of this check-up, please kindly submit a certificate of suitability for thalassotherapy that should not be more than three months old, with a description of the treatments recommended by your GP or relevant doctor.
- Our premises are designed for handicapped access. For thalassotherapy, it is recommended to contact our doctor to facilitate the arrangements for your treatments.
- Cardio-vascular diseases, recent vascular diseases, infectious diseases, iodine allergy, endocrine diseases, skin diseases, cancerous diseases, psychiatric problems, general immune-deficiency problems.