Exceptionally well situated in the heart of the historic city centre of Bayonne, you will be able to visit easily and comfortably its historic centre with St Marie's Cathedral, admire its Basque façades, enjoy the many popular festivals or stroll along the quaysides and enjoy the charm of the numerous tapas bars.
On the banks of the River Nive, the longest in the Basque Country (79 km) with a walking path and cycle track known as the "Chemin de halage" (the towpath) which takes you to the picturesque village of Ustaritz.
4 km from the beaches at Anglet, you will be able to combine the pleasures of being in a city centre with trips to the beach by bike taking the cycle track, or by bus or in your car (free parking).
5 km from Biarritz, a prestigious city renowned for its history, well worth a visit in the day or at night-time. A walk on the Grande Plage beach, an outstanding view over the Rocher de la Vierge towards the ocean, a visit to the Musée de la Mer (marine museum), the Cité du Surf…
This hotel is exceptionally well situated between town, sea and the mountains. 99 air-conditioned rooms, all entirely renovated. The hotel offers 3 categories of rooms and several reception rooms for organising events (weddings, christenings, birthday parties, group events or seminars):
- "Basic" room: 13 m² room for 1 or 2 people.
- "Classic" room: Spacious room, 19 to 26 m², large enough to add a child's bed.
- "Confort" room: Large room with a sofa bed for 2 to 4 adults.
- Double or twin beds,
- Possibility fadding a child's bed or cot,
- Bathroom (shower) with toilet,
- Hairdryer, direct dial telephone (alarm),
- LCD television with digital terrestrial channels and Canal+,
- Free Wi-Fi access,
- Continental breakfast in your room or buffet in the restaurant,
- 24-hour reception,
- Rooms for guests with reduced mobility,
- Closed private car park.
"La Brasserie de la Nive" Restaurant
The Brasserie de la Nive mixes the style of a Parisian Brasserie with the delights of regional cooking. A warm, cosy atmosphere in which to enjoy great food, whatever your preferences. Come and relax a while, at lunchtime or in the evening, on the banks of the Nive. (Menu €24). (The perfect spot for your business lunches or family meals).
- An aquatic area: heated outdoor pool (April to October). Pool opening times: from 9.30 am to 7.30 pm.
- A fitness area: The fitness area is equipped with all the latest technologies to enable you to evacuate your stress... and keep your body supple and full of energy.
- A hammam.
- A large outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Our partners Thalmar Biarritz and Anglet Atlanthal offers preferential rates:
- 350 m² sea water pool heated to 34° with over 100 features (Jacuzzis, bubble beds and seats,
- swan neck fountains, countercurrent swimming….),
- Thalassotherapy and well-being treatments.
- Rooms are available from 3 pm.
- Rooms must be vacated at 12.00.
- Price of breakfast (adult): 13 €.
Children's rates and facilities:
Children under go free in their parents' room.
Children from 5 to 12 years: €16 a night.
Equipment for children available in the rooms, please specify your requirements when booking:
- Changing table.
- Chauffe biberon.
- Cold steriliser (bring your own tablets + mineral water).
- Baby bath.
Babysitting service available on request
pets are welcome: supplement of €10 a day. Pets are not accepted in the restaurant or in the aquatic and fitness areas. Reception reserves the right to refuse a pet.
The city of Bayonne has a free bike service.
Possibility of renting a car at hotel reeption.
Free Bayonne city shuttle.
For individuals, 30% deposit on reservation, the balance on departure. Credit cards and holiday vouchers (ANCV "chèques vacances") are accepted.
€1.10 per person per day.
Complexe Atlanthal: 153 Boulevard des Plages in Anglet, 10 mninutes from the hotel. Pool open every day from 9 am to 9 pm and on Sundays from 9 am to 12.30 and from 2 to 8 pm.
To book Thalassotherapy & Well-being treatments call 05 59 52 75 55. Bathing cap and sandals are obligatory.